This session will feature speakers from a national foundation, a national government agency and a regional organization who will offer perspectives on using a collaborative or partnership model to achieve improvements in health care for diverse populations. Each presenter will give a big-picture view of how their organization uses this approach on projects related to culturally diverse populations, describe the work of exemplary projects, and synthesize some of the lessons learned.
Among the issues that will be touched upon are:
- How are these collaboratives or partnerships organized?
- What are the challenges of making approach work?
- How are goals set, and what is considered success?
- How do others outside the partnership benefit from the accomplishments of these collaboratives?
- Are the successes replicable, and how would others go about doing this?
Monday, September 22, 2008: 9:00 AM - 10:15 AM
4th Floor - Ballroom 3+4 (Minneapolis Marriott City Center)
See more of: Plenary Sessions